Field Guide to Hostas
|Author:||Mark R. Zilis|
• RING BINDING and LIGHT WEIGHT for ease of use and durability
• Featuring the 272 MOST SIGNIFICANT HOSTAS with photos
• 2300 MORE HOSTAS listed by category, many with photos
• New views of HOSTA SPECIES
• Up-to-date information on GROWING, PROPAGATION, SPORT SELECTION, and TETRAPLOID FORMATION
• An APPENDIX with information on trees, shrubs, vines, companion plants, and much more
• A comprehensive HOSTA PROBLEM SOLVING GUIDE
Introducing the ultimate "take-it-into-the-garden" book that every serious gardener should own; ring binding and light weight for ease of use. Featuring the 272 most significant hostas with photos; 2300 more hostas listed by category, many with photos; new views of hosta species.
Up-to-date information on growing, propagation, sport selection, and tetraploid formation. An appendix with information on trees, shrubs, vines, companion plants, and much more; a comprehensive hosta problem solving guide.