Fifty Years SOCOLD The Story of the South Otago Freezing Co Ltd

Author(s): AT Strang

Farming General | Don McMillan

The Story of The South Otago Freezing Co. Ltd. June 13, 1912, was cold and bleak, but it was nevertheless a great day for South Otago. For after more than two years of discussion, argument and planning, the South Otago Freezing Company's new works at Finegand were officially opened by Mr A.S. Malcolm, M.P. for Clutha.

Very good copy with dj, owners name on fep.


Product Information

General Fields

  • : BAC6322
  • : Sth Otago Newspapers
  • : Sth Otago Newspapers
  • : books

Special Fields

  • : 52
  • : B&W Photographs
  • : AT Strang
  • : Hardback