MANUAL OF WOOD DECAYS IN TREES
- provides an introduction into the structure of wood.
- explains the basics of mycology in simple language.
- describes why and where fungal fruit bodies form
- explains the body language of perennial fruit bodies.
- describes wood diagnostic instruments for detecting decay.
- describes the main harmful fungi on street and park trees and their effects on the host tree.
- is conceived as a practical aid for all those responsible for trees.
Title: MANUAL OF WOOD DECAYS IN TREES
Author: MATTHECK C AND WEBER
Dimension: 210mm X 147mm